Monday, November 27, 2006

Christmas Lights


It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas on Wolfhill. Carmen and John are always the first to put up their decorations and tree. This is the first year they have put lights on the dormers because the roof is very steep. Recently John climbed up to fix the satellite dish in really windy weather to keep from missing an important ballgame, so Carmen decided he could manage to put up Christmans lights. Good job John.

I decided to eliminate outside lights after the new colored lights I bought a few years ago turned white because Ronnie left them on the house for 3 years in a row. Each year I would hint...we (meaning Ronnie) really need to get those lights down. Ronnie would nod and when Christmas rolled around again he would plug them up and they would work! This year I'm putting lights around the inside of my windows so I can take them down myself.

No comments: