Sunday, January 07, 2007

Visions of Christmas 2006




















A few of my favorite things collected over the years. Many treasures from my Mom who I really miss and my Mother-in -law who we are blessed to live so near. The beaded ornaments were hand made by grandmother Bea and most of my crocheted angels are gifts from my Aunt Jan. The lace ornaments were made by my niece Sarah. The nativity is a gift from my girls, as are our precious grandchildren.

"Sugar Baby" my sweet kitty relaxing under the tree after Christmas.

My Father-in-law built the simple but beautiful stable behind the nativity. It was his last project.You probably noticed that we have three stocking hung on the mantel. My Mother-in-law gave us Ronnie's Dad's stocking for our "little china girl"... three more Christmas Treasures.









No comments: