Sunday, August 19, 2007

Kaila and Chad What a Beautiful Wedding !!

We recently went to Oklahoma City to my neice Kaila's Wedding. It was really beautiful. She asked Ronnie to help out with the ceremony and he was so honored to be a part of that. Sunnie Kay was the flower girl. We took a lot of great pictures and then left the camera at my Step-Dad's so I'm just now getting these pictures posted. My nephew Garrett successfully avoided my camera all day so no pictures of the brother of bride.

Kaila was a beautiful bride and her husband Chad is so sweet. The wedding took place at The Rock Assembly of God Church. We had a wonderful weekend and we were really happy to be able to share in this wonderful day with my brother Billy and his family.
The Wedding








The Reception




This Cake was so Beautiful and soooooooooo GOOD!!

All the layers were different flavors.

My favorite the Strawberry !!


Our daughter Carmen and my neice Ashley



Kaila and her Grandpa
My other neice Raina and Grandpa
My sweet sister in law Janet and Grandpa
Billy, Father of the Bride and my fun loving brother and his Dad.

The Flower Girl unwinding!!!!



Aren't they Cute !


What a wonderful day,
Becky

1 comment:

the scrappy chic said...

Sunnie is so cute! I can't believe how big she has gotten! It looks like it was a lovely wedding. I hope all is well with you guys.