Saturday, October 20, 2007

Scrapbook Pages

These scrapbook elements are from Bette Duganitz "Gingham Girls"designs on Digitals website.
I will be using these elements to give China Hope a new and updated look as soon as I find the time!!!!!!!

In case you are wondering....I noticed my error on the date and changed it to the correct year. Just par for the course showing off my handiwork and it has the incorrect date!!


I have been playing around with some digital scrapbook designs and thought I would never learn. Last Christmas Ronnie bought me Adobe Photoshop to use for editing pictures and I have really struggled learning how to use it. I really have not taken the time I need in order to properly train myself...I just jumped in and started trying to use the program. Anyway I am finally getting to a point where I can use it and wanted to post one of my first pages I created.


The photo's are from Bethany's wedding. Sunnie was her flower girl. I think it is pretty sweet.



1 comment:

the scrappy chic said...

hey becky! you did a good job with your page!!! if you are looking for some digital downloads to scrap with, you should try:
www.twopeasinabucket.com
go to digital scrapbooking, then find the free digital kits that you can download. they put a new one on each month, i think. anyways, you can find some cool stuff out there:) happy scrapping:) amy