Sunday, August 10, 2008

I'm retired!!

Becky here. August 8th was my last day at work...we decided that Miss Hope Marie needs mom at home and so early retirement for me!!!!!!!!!!! I am very excited but mostly thankful that I have a such a wonderful husband who shares my values and dreams.

We have been so very busy lately that we have had to let some things go and updating our blogs sadly was one of those things...but all that is going to change. Previously Ronnie would write things when he had time and I would take care of putting them on the blog for him...so hopefully we will be able to go back to that. I love to read the things he writes. I will fill in with my ramblings when needed...mostly about our daughters and grandchildren!!

Becky

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be thankful that you have a wonderful group to write about.
Enjoyed the dedication.
Aunt Jan