Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Thirty-Five Wonderful Years







On Aug. 31 Becky and I celebrated our thirty fifth wedding anniversary. The central AC in our house had gone out and we went to Pizza Hut to be able to eat supper in a cool place. As we enjoyed watching Hope eat crackers, I asked Becky if she could have possibly imagined thirty five years ago that we would have a three year old daughter from China when we were in our mid-fifties. I could not even have started to imagine a tenth of the things that we have experienced in our life as a family. I credit Becky for helping me learn to dream big in the ways that are most important. With Becky by my side, I believe that I can do just about anything, and of course with God, all things are possible.




Ronnie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!!

You have such a beautiful family and you are wonderful parents!

Blessed & Highly Favor said...

I LOVE the face in the last picture...to cute!!

the scrappy chic said...

Congrats guys!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Ronnie and Becky! It is plain as day the love you have for each other and your family.