Friday, October 09, 2009

Wolfhill Time


I've heard people over the years say something like everyone has the same 24 hours in a day to get things done...it's just how you manage your time. Well, I really think "Swiper the Fox" (you have to be a Dora fan to understand) gets his sneaky hands on my 24 hours!! I suppose I'm not saying "Swiper No Swiping" fast enough! Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I love to sit in my rocking chair our sweet Hopie Marie in my lap and read books to her or cook up something in the kitchen with her doing the "measuring" or go out each morning to see which color of morning glories are bloomed out or possibly all the little made up scenarios which she has become famous for the last couple of weeks. She runs up with sparkling eyes and says "pretend that I am a cat" or "pretend that you are a "cow" (where did that come from) and I am the baby calf." It really tickles me to see her imagination at work. She is also great at working puzzles and working in her little "school" books we bought at Sam's back at the start of the school year. Hope just amazes me and I suppose I have worked her into my 24 hours a day just fine. It's just that the houswork seems to be getting further and further behind...but in the whole scheme of things I'd prefer that "Swiper" just do it.


So Wolfhill Time...is for whatever Hope and I decide is important that day!!!
Becky


No comments: